Friday, September 13, 2013

Computer Atrs Post





Stylised gradient effects using Photoshop's channels

         http://www.computerarts.co.uk/tutorials/stylised-gradient-effects-using-photoshops-channels

       I chose this picture because there are fun ways to add different colors to yours pictures to make them more appealing and fun to look at. By using channels to create adjustment masks you can create awesome effects on your pictures. In this picture they added yellow, violet, orange, and blue and angled the colors to a 45 degrees.


5 comments:

  1. I like the different shades and a relaxed peaceful feeling. She is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colors are fun to play with in a picture, they can really make a difference and make the picture look very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cool. i definitly get a peaceful hippie vibe. The use of bright colors makes the photo seem uplifting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's cool how something reletively simple such as tweaking the colors can have such a dramatic effect on the impression a photo gives off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very nice picture. Gives me a peaceful feeling. The different cools make her face pop.

    ReplyDelete